Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Good evening, hope all is well in blog land. Today I was sadly home sick. I did get a little sewing done in-between sleeping. I made myself get up at 6 so I am hoping that I will be able sleep tonight! I have been painting for a couple while they were gone. They have vaulted ceilings and I just can't seem to get to the top... That is all I have left and they get home on Friday ... I hope I can get it done tomorrow after work!

I hope if you find this blog you will stay tuned. I want this to be a little something of our life here on 4th ave. Sorry I can't really do pictures at the moment, my computer is out for the count and I'm writing this on my iPad. So be ready for picures of quilts, scrapbooking, painting and how tos on all of it!

Have a great night,

No comments:

Post a Comment